BLACK GOD – Inufin Ayomide D great
1. He sweat out his melanin to make a name.
2. Put his land on the map as he flames up the fame.
3. All hands on deck, both legs at work.
4. Put the dream in a gym, let reality work out at all costs.
5. From a point of view rejected by public view.
6. But ambition with a bright vision is the point of view.
7. From lime to limelight.
8. All wrong went alright.
9. Went from being a con to becoming an icon.
10. BLACK GOD!
11. Anchorman of his race.
12. BLACK GOD!
13. Great gleaming glory, awful amazing grace.
14. Black is all beautiful! All kings and queens.
15. A black man is a black God if he can live his dreams.
An extract from the unreleased Poetry ChapBook titled
Inufin Ayomide D’great
HAVE YOU READ: LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT – Inufin Ayomide D’great (Poetry)
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: +2348100907817, Email: email@example.com