The event, which will be held at the Omenka Gallery, Lagos between May 27th and June 9th 2017, will see a gathering of Art enthusiasts, collectors and works from six contemporary artists.
The Temple Management Company’s Art Division presents its very first solo exhibition, ‘It’s Not Furniture’.
The event, which will be held at the Omenka Gallery, Lagos between May 27th and June 9th 2017, will see a gathering of art enthusiasts, collectors and works from six contemporary artists.
Ranging from mixed media to charcoal drawings, the concept of the exhibition declares that art is not furniture but a representation of the life, belief and culture of young contemporary individuals.
Working with established artists, such as; Marcellina Akpojotor, Logo Oluwamuyiwa, Ken Nwadiogbu, Fola David, John Madu and Jeiken Lato-Unah, the inaugural exhibition hopes to cement their global presence and to create a name for them in the local scene.
These artists will be showing their works through the uniqueness of various artistic expressions, with the background of Nigeria in modern times.
New artists will be selected each year and go through a period of experimentation to discover new media and present new works that have not been seen before.
The Temple Management Company Limited (TMC) is a full-service agency positioned to serve the best African talents in Entertainment, Sports, Media and the Arts.
DATE: 27th May to 9th June 2017
VENUE: Omenka Gallery, 24 Ikoyi Crescent, Ikoyi.
Admission is totally FREE!!!
Share your story with us: Whatsapp: +2348100907817, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HERE EXHIBITION: Titilope Sonuga, Arit Okpo, Amanda Ihemebiri speak at opening event
- Nigeria Food Fair 2017 3-day food event to hold this September
- MTN and MUSON cap off a fine year in arts with donors concert
- Historical Art Exhibition: Polly Alakija T-stroke, Ifesinachi Bantu Will Present
- ITAN Award-winning epic play live on stage this January
- Drummer versus DJ concert tagged Jaylee to the World holds this November