How To Buy Used Toyota Corolla
Toyota Corolla is traditionally one of the most desired and reliable golf-class cars on the secondary market.
Though you won’t be able to save a lot on the purchase, you won’t have a lot of problems with exploitation of the car and its subsequent selling as well. Especially if you read this post carefully! Buy used Toyota Corolla in excellent condition cheaper – visit https://jiji.ng/cars/toyota-corolla
Only on Jiji, you will find the widest assortment of goods available for you to choose among and at the best price among tens of hundreds of hot offers placed by sellers from all over the country!
Guaranteed protection against scams is guaranteed!
- The body isn’t prone to corrosion.
- The cars before the restyling had the problem with nozzles of headlight washers. Later models don’t have this problem anymore.
- VVT-i’s variable valve timing system on 1.6-liter engines does not cause any problems.
- The oil dipstick should be checked regularly since it can burn up to 1-2 liters within 10 thousand km.
- Pre-styling models had problems with the coolant pump and packing gland of the timing chain tension machine – they leaked.
- Factory spark plugs are made of iridium, their real exploitation time is about 100 thousand kilometers.
CHECK OUT: [Patrick Dominic Fiction Love Story About 2BaBa & Annie Idibia Is Bursting The Internet Right Now]
The mechanical gearbox and the automatic transmission are practically flawless. However, the robotic box in the pre-styling Toyota Corolla was quite prone to sudden jerks and shocks when switching as well as to spontaneous transfer to neutral transmission or overheating of friction clutch linings.
These problems are normally solved by changing the clutch actuator and release bearing, as well as the box control along with the new firmware. After this, the robotic box usually stops breaking down.
The only unsuccessful detail is the steering column. Over time, the backlash and the gear of the steering shaft start to
In addition, other defects were also noticed in early Corollas before restyling: fast wear of the anti-roll bar bushings and the support bearings of the front shock absorbers.
Electrical equipment on these cars is very reliable and does not cause any problems in operation. However, the retractor relay of the starter often went out of order in the pre-styling
The quality of the plastic leaves much to be desired – it creaks. In the cars before restyling, the roof sometimes leaked, and the water would spoil the upholstery of the ceiling.
The defect was eliminated during the upgrade of the car.
If you decide to buy used pre-styling Corolla, don’t expect to enjoy the automatic transmission. Smaller 1.4 and 1.3 engines should also be avoided – they provide very poor overclocking!