Sweet potato porridge is a delicious, meal, just one the things you can do with potatoes.
- Cut beef and prawns into little cubes and boil with seasonings of your choice.
- Wash and blend fresh tomato, red bell pepper and onions.
- Set pot on medium heat, add canola oil to the pot and let it heat up.
- Add a pinch of salt to the hot oil and add cut onions.
- Add your blended tomato paste to the hot oil.
- Add salt, pepper, bouillon cubes, a little water and crayfish to the tomato paste and allow to cook.
- Peel potatoes and cut into bite size cubes.
- Let the tomato paste cook for close to 15 minutes. Add more water if needed.
- Add your boiled meat and potatoes to the sauce.
- Allow potatoes to completely cook then add your spinach, stir and turn off heat.